Energy Consumption & Efficiency Solutions
Upgrades identified by GAEDKeeper Lite in a home assessment can cut 5% to 30% off of your monthly energy bill.
Cost savings and reduce environmental impact
The most basic assessment is the Level 1 virtual energy efficiency assessment, intended to provide organizations with a starting point for making Improvements.
Select the right approach for implementing your facility's ECMs from our energy efficiency solutions portfolio.
A Level 2 includes all of the basic plan features and in-depth assessment.
Gain efficiency of capital, competitive advantage, bottom line improvement that comes with effective operations
- Pricing depends on building size*
- For a more accurate estimate please give us a call**
The GAED Way: Self-Assessment
Access the GAED Platform by means of self-assessment for easier processing and instantaneous results!
Energy Efficiency AssessorAssessment Preparation:
- Send L1 data collection form
- Educate client on the minimum data collection requirement
Data Collection From EquipmentFrom every data source:
- Advance meter systems
- Manually read meters
- Utility interval data
- Utility billing data
Data Review and Analysis
- Data upload
- Data Summary
- Presentation of statistical significance
Report DevelopmentThe generated report will:
- Define data reliability as “sufficiently reliable data”
- Compare the report to information or data external to the system